At Be Well we are a wellness center that takes a holistic approach to patient care. We offer a variety of health and wellness treatments that can be used individually or collectively to help you improve your health and wellbeing. We are not like any other place you have visited; we take an extra step to ensure the best possible care and outcome of treatment. Our mission is to provide the best care possible with the most recent and innovative technology that are available.
Our Wellness Services
We specialize in the following wellness services:
- Registered Massage Therapy (RMT): Massage helps reduce pain, reduce muscle tension, repair tissue injuries, provide greater motion, and more. At Be Well our Registered Massage Therapists are skilled in sports injury massage, deep tissue therapy, relaxation massage, cupping therapy, rehabilitation and post operative care.
- Acupuncture: An ancient form of Chinese medicine used to trigger the body’s natural healing abilities.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture: Cosmetic Acupuncture is a natural way to rejuvenate the skin to beat the sings of aging. Using thin needles (same size as a hair follicle) a registered acupuncturist applies needles all over the face to achieve a natural lift.
- Chiropractic care: A non-evasive form of treatment to help improve the body’s musculoskeletal system. These techniques include mobilization, manipulation, acupuncture, laser, ultrasound and much more. All procedures differ depending on your needs and treatment plan.
- Physiotherapy: A physiotherapist deals with all orthopaedic injuries; this approach of therapy includes hands on therapy such as manipulation and mobilization. The goal is to regain range of motion and strength from an injury. Treatment can include an exercise plan, IFC, TENS, Shockwave and much more. All treatments are customized with client and therapist.
- Psychotherapy: A form of treatment used to help improve an individual’s mental health and wellbeing using a variety of techniques. At Be Well our therapists are knowledgeable in addressing issues related to anxiety, depression, PTSD (post traumatic stress), trauma, stress, relationship issues, addiction and life couching. All of our therapists use a combination of therapeutic techniques based on one’s need.
- Psychological Assessment: Psychological Assessment, Driver's Anxiety Assessment and Vocational Assessment these assessment's are completed by a registered psychologist. For more detail please contact us directly.
- Chiropody: A chiropodist is able to address and assist with foot, ankle and lower extremities issues.
- Chronic Pain Treatment: A chronic pain treatment is combination of treatments based on one’s needs. We provide a custom plan, depending on the issue(s) present.
- Educational Seminars: At Be Well we believe in the importance of education; we are available for bookings related to health and wellness talks. Typically, 1-2-hour booking, discussing a topic that is chosen by your organization.
- Hypnosis: Our licensed therapists works with you to change a habit such as smoking. Or perhaps there is a goal which you haven’t reached yet. Hypnosis work with the sub-conscious mind to change behaviour and patterns that are keeping you stuck.
- Reiki: Energy Healing and Cleansing. Using crystals, aromatherapy, sound and sage.
- Body Contouring/Skin Tightening/ Wrinkle and Cellulite Reduction: Be Well uses the most innovative technology that address tough esthetical issues.
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA): We are a fully equipped medical facility dealing with Motor Vehicle claims. Working with MIG (Minor Injury), Fracture and CAT (Catastrophic Impairment) files. Each treatment plan is customised with a chiropractor to determine appropriate course of treatment.
- Shockwave Therapy: shock wave therapy (ESWT), is used in the treatment of many musculoskeletal conditions, primarily those involving connective tissues such as ligaments and tendons.
- Kinesiology Tape: Taping technique is designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body's range of motion
- Cupping Therapy: The suction and negative pressure provided by cupping can loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and sedate the nervous system.
- Custom Orthotics- Custom orthotics are specially-made devices designed to support and comfort your feet. Using a 3D scanner, we provide the most accurate and comfortable fit. Orthotics are able to address issues related to shin splits, balance, relieving pain and so much more.
- IFC: Using high frequency to accelerate self-healing, this modality is performed by a chiropractor or physiotherapist.
- Laser: Laser Therapy has been shown to aid in pain relief, reduce inflammation, increase blood flow, stimulate wound healing, stimulate tissue regeneration, and reduce scarring.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound therapy is used to promote tissue healing and pain conditions.
If you have questions about any of the above treatments, please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information. We are happy to help! Most of these services are covered under most extended health benefits, we are also able to bill directly to your insurance company with TELUS Health.
Medical Equipment Sales
At Be Well, we offer a large selection of medical equipment to help you on your road to improved wellness.
We carry Sporlastic, Bauerfeind, Breg, Sigvaris Compression Therapy and much more. Speak with one of our health practitioners today to learn more about our medical equipment. We are happy to provide you with suggestions for equipment that can help you with your specific health condition.
Are you ready to improve your health and well being? Book an appointment today with out of our experienced health practitioners. Call 905-709-7979